Zenith Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions. It aims to provide the best customer experience to all customers. Its services include savings, granting loans and transferring cash between different bank accounts. If you want to transfer money from your account to another bank, you need to know the Zenith Bank transfer code.
PAY ATTENTION: Check the news which is chosen exactly for you ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Transferring cash from your Zenith account to another bank is relatively smooth. You can do this using a USSD code, online banking or a mobile app. If you prefer the first option, you need to know the Zenith Bank transfer code.
How to transfer money from Zenith Bank to another bank
Follow this comprehensive guide on how to transfer money from your Zenith account to another bank.
Meta to freeze hiring to tighten budget: report
How to transfer money from Zenith Bank using USSD code
Have you looked for the code to transfer money from Zenith Bank to another financial institution? You can accomplish this in a fraction of a second.
- The transfer code for Zenith Bank is *966#. For the transaction to be completed, the number you use must be linked to your account.
- To complete the transaction, dial *966*amount*account number#. Then follow the instructions.
- If for any reason you believe that illegal transactions are being made on your account or the security of your the account is threatened, dial *966*911#. This Zenith Bank code blocks unauthorized transactions. It also protects the account holder’s funds in case of loss of mobile phone, bank card or hardware token or compromise of account details.
Online banking option
To use this option, you must have subscribed to Internet banking services. You also need to have hardware token hardware.
US awards $457 million to Ukrainian law enforcement
The hard token is a small device used to generate unique codes each time you wish to make a transfer. Follow the steps below to share money via the internet option.
- Visit the official site.
- Click on Internet banking and sign in to your account using your account number, password or PIN and token.
- Once logged in, go to the transfer options segment and select transfer to other accounts.
- Enter all the required details on the page interface. Check the details to make sure you have entered the correct ones.
- Press the button on your hardware token to generate a code that you enter in the box provided for the token on the page.
- Check everything, then click Proceed to finalize the transaction.
How to transfer using the Zenith Bank mobile app
Another option is to use the Zenith mobile app. To use it, follow the steps below.
UK eyes big fine for TikTok over breach of children’s privacy
- Visit the PlayStore, AppStore or BlackBerry World and download the app. Install it.
- Sign into your account.
- Go to transfer options segment and select transfer to other bank accounts.
- Enter all the required details on the page interface.
- Follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
Transferring money to accounts at other financial institutions will incur transaction fees. Transfers to financial institutions outside of Nigeria use a different platform and may incur additional fees for local transfers.
We hope that the code for the Zenith Bank transfer has helped you with your transactions. If you require contact the bank for more information use the details below.
- Telephone: 234-1-2787000
- WhatsApp : +234 704 000 4422
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Instagram: @zenithbankplc
- Twitter: @ZenithBank
How much can I transfer with Zenith Bank USSD code?
You can transfer up to the equivalent of ten thousand US dollars to any account in the world. This applies strictly to foreign currency transfers.
A huge fire destroys a warehouse of the Paris wholesale market giant
What is the Zenith Bank code for money transfer?
The code to use is *966# from the mobile number linked to your account. Alternatively, you can use the Zenith Bank app or via online banking.
Who owns Zenith Bank?
Which countries have Zenith Bank?
Zenith Group is headquartered in Nigeria and subsidiaries in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, United Kingdom (UK) and United Arab Emirates (UAE). It also has representative offices in South Africa and the People’s Republic of China.
Can Zenith Bank receive money from abroad?
You can receive money into your Zenith account from abroad using Sendwave.
You can transfer money from your account to another financial institution using the Zenith Bank transfer code. The process is quite simple and you can complete it in a short time.
Nigerian youth present transformative education program to world leaders amid ASUU protests
READ ALSO: How to Order on Jumia Nigeria in 2022: Step by Step Guide
Legit.ng recently published how to order on Jumia Nigeria in 2022. Jumia is among the best online shopping platforms in Africa. It has warehouses in ten countries including Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania and Ivory Coast.
Jumia Market offers food, fashionable clothes, appliances, makeup and cosmetics, electronics, sports and video games, bedding, home decor and many more items. You can buy whatever you want on the website or using the app.