Whether it’s a parent sending money for rent to their child who is urgently studying abroad, a daughter sending money home to her aging parents, of a sibling supporting his siblings at home, a money transfer app is the answer. Manufacturing international money transfers from South Africa used to be a long and complex banking process, however, with the introduction of money transfer apps, sending your money overseas can be done quickly and efficiently without any delays or hassles.
The advantages of money transfer platforms
Money transfer apps are designed to be simple and straightforward. Simply enter your username and password and you will be able to access your account. The biometric feature of some apps allows you to log in using your fingerprint or facial recognition. Transferring money using an app requires just a few taps of the screen.
Money can be easily tracked
Money transfer apps are great if you want to track all your transactions and create favorites. You can track all your transactions within the program itself, allowing you to stay on top of your transaction history and have a clearer idea of where your money is going.
A convenient payment system
Money transfers can be initiated from the comfort of your couch or in your office, any time of the day or night – there is no need to travel to a physical location. The only thing you will need is a smart device (phone, tablet, or laptop), a username and password, an internet connection, and the recipient’s personal information.
A high level of security
Money transfer apps are safe and secure. Transactions are protected by encryption and bug fixes are released regularly. Other than that, the majority of cell phones today are secured using a password or the owner’s fingerprint. This implies that even if someone got their hands on your phone, you wouldn’t have to worry about them gaining access to the money transfer app and committing financial theft.
How to Make an International Money Transfer: A Step-by-Step Guide
An international money transfer transaction using a money transfer app can be completed securely by following these simple steps:
- Open the transaction window by clicking the Send Money button.
- Provide all required details of where you want to send your money.
- Select the country you want to send money to.
- Choose the appropriate payment method you want for your recipient.
- Select the payment partner you want for your beneficiary. Each country will have its own list of payment partner options for you to choose from.
- Indicate if you are going to request a quote. The settings here must include or exclude transaction fees and you must specify the exact amount you want your recipient to receive.
The next time you want to send money overseas, consider an app.