Sending money to other banks or to the same bank is easier than ever in today’s world.
People send money for a variety of purposes, including business, gifts to family and friends, and payment for goods and services offline and online.
Whatever your reason, Zenith Bank’s USSD bank has made the process easier and smoother.
So nothing prevents you from transferring money from Zenith Bank to other banks using your smartphone. This transaction can be done anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Zenith Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds to your mobile device, it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, feature phone, etc.) with or without an internet connection, all you have to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered to your Zenith account.
Works great on the following networks — (MTN, 9Mobile (formerly Etisalat), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc.)
Benefits of Using Zenith Bank USSD Transfer Code
- It works for all types of phones.
- It’s super fast, easy and convenient.
- It does not require an internet (data) connection on your phone to send money.
- It allows you to send money to accounts at any Nigerian bank.
Here is the USSD code to transfer money from Zenith Bank to other banks via mobile (Zenith Bank Transfer Code)
Zenith Bank USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from the Zenith Bank account to another bank account;
- Please dial *966*Amount*Account Number# from the phone number you have registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen instructions for transfers. For example *966*20000*1234567890# to transfer N20,000.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can make an inter or intra money transfer. If you’re having trouble with your USSD password/PIN, here’s how to reset your PIN.
- To perform a PIN reset, simply