- You can transfer money from PayPal to your bank account in just a few steps after linking your bank to PayPal.
- It is possible to transfer money from the Wallet page of the PayPal site or the main screen of the mobile application.
- There is no PayPal fee for transferring money to a linked bank account – as long as your bank doesn’t charge you, it should be completely free.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
There are several ways to withdraw money from your PayPal account, but some methods, such as requesting a check mailed to you, incur additional charges.
Transferring money from PayPal directly to your bank account is almost always free (unless your bank charges a transfer fee, which is unlikely).
As long as you’ve linked your bank account to your PayPal account, you can transfer money using a web browser or the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
Discover the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (from $ 699.99 at Best Buy)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (from $ 899.99 at Best Buy)
How to transfer money from PayPal to your bank account using the mobile app
1. Start the PayPal app on your phone and sign in, if necessary.
2. Tap your PayPal balance.
3. At the bottom of the screen, tap “Transfer”, then “Transfer money”.
4. Tap the bank account you want to transfer money to, then tap “Next.”
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer, then hit “Next.”
6. Confirm that you wish to complete this transaction by pressing “Transfer $ xxx now”.
How to transfer money from PayPal to your bank account using a web browser
1. Open PayPal.com in a web browser and sign in, if necessary.
2. If you are not already on the Wallet page, click on “Wallet” at the top of the screen.
3. Click on “Transfer money”.
4. Click on “Transfer to your bank”.
5. Select the account you want to transfer to, then click “Next”.
6. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer, then click “Next”.
seven. Confirm that you wish to complete this transaction by clicking on “Transfer $ xxx now”.