Bharatpe is one of India’s leading fintech companies that provides a one-stop solution for merchants to accept payments from their customers through a single interface for all UPI applications without charging transaction fees.
Additionally, traders can use the money in their Bharatpe account to invest in P2P investment products, fixed deposit for up to 12% interest or order a Bharatpe physical card with a withdrawal limit of 1 lakh rupees which can be switched between Debit and Lines of Credit depending on the eligibility of the holder.
If you are not interested in any of the features offered by the financial services company and want to transfer the money collected in your Bharatpe account to your bank, we have you covered.
Read also : Can you delete a Bharatpe account?
In case of money transfer to a bank account, no currency will be charged.
- Open the Bharatpe application.
- Then press the Banking option in the bottom menu bar. This will take you to the Bharatpe account window.
- At the top of the page, you will see the available balance in your Bharatpe account. Here, press the Transfer to the bank option.
- Now Enter the amount you want to withdraw to your bank account as shown in the screenshot above.
- Finally, hit To transfer.
- Your transfer request will begin.
- Within minutes you will receive a Transaction success intimation.
Bharatpe does not charge any fees for transferring the money to your bank account.
Read also : How to change the main account in PhonePe?
- Login to Bharatpe application.
- Then press the three horizontal liness buttons in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now open the My account page.
- Then tap on the Bank account option under the KYC header.
- Then press the Add a new bank account key.
- A list of all banks will open on the next page, tap the bank logo in which you have an account.
- If your bank account is linked to the phone number with which you registered on the platform, your account details will be automatically uploaded with the Bharatpe interface.
- Press your Bank account details, it will ask you to enter your PAN or TPS number details.
- Do the necessary then press Continue to register Bank details with the Application.
Read also : How do I add a bank account in Google Pay?
If you have multiple bank accounts linked to your registered mobile number, you can easily split your money among different banks using Bharatpe app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines buttons in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now open the My account page.
- Then press the Bank account option under the KYC header.
- Then press the Change account button.
- A list of all banks will open on the next page; tap the logo of the bank where you have an account.
- Then enter bank account details like:
- IFSC code
- Bank account number
- PAN/TPS number
- Finally, tap Continue.
Bharatpe does not allow a user to change their phone number. If someone wants to register with a different number, they have to create another account on the platform.
Read also : Shell infrastructure host: everything you need to know
Reader, writer, lawyer, rider. Vishal thinks it’s funny unless you drink it; so it’s really funny!
Contact Vishal via email: [email protected]