Steps to transfer funds from BDO Online Banking to GCash
FIlipino consumers rely on digital banking services more than ever before – which is why GCASH is one of the most trusted mobile wallets today. With just a few clicks on your mobile phone, you’re ready to pay your bank transfers and bills, anytime, anywhere.
From online shopping to food deliveries, people now prefer convenient, hassle-free and cashless transactions. According to www.finscore.ph, banking data recorded an average of 1,166 new registrations per day after the entry into force of the ECQ, against a regular number of 431.
If you have a BDO account and want to transfer money to your GCASH account or to someone else’s GCASH account, then you’ve come to the right place. Just make sure you’ve downloaded the BDO app to get started. Read along!
How to create a Gcash account:
To use the GCash Online wallet, you need to register using the app. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download the Gcash application and install it on your mobile phone
- Enter your phone number (Globe or Smart)
- Provide your identification number
- Create a four-digit PIN code.
- Use the PIN code to log in and you are ready to start using the mobile wallet app.
- Step 1. Log in via BDO Personal Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Step 2. Select Send money, click “To another local bank”, and then select GCash.
- Step 3. Fill in the necessary details. (Remember that you can only transfer to a GCash registered mobile number as the destination account number)
- Step 4. Confirm the details.
- Step 5. You will receive an SMS notification regarding your successful transaction. You can also check your email for a message from BDO confirming your money transfer to GCash.
Note: Regardless of the amount, BDO charges a transfer fee of 25.00 PhP per successful transaction.
- Step 1. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph/ and enter your username and password to log in.
- Step 2. Wait for the OTP, which you will receive by SMS, then click on “continue”.
- Step 3. In the navigation area, navigate to “Send money” and then choose “to another local bank”.
- Step 4. Click on the “Proceed without template” option and click on “Next”.
- Step 5. Complete the Sender Details form. Under “Transfer from”, select the BDO account from which the money will come.
- Step 6. Enter the following information: Amount, Destination Bank “GCASH” and your stored 11-digit GCASH number. (Note: you have the option to send it with a note below)
- Step 7: Click the Submit button.
- Step 8. Review all the important details and click on the “Continue” button to confirm the transaction.
- Step 9. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number. Click the Submit button.
- Step 10. Wait for confirmation that your transfer was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is BDO to GCash realtime?
Transferring funds to a GCash account using the BDO Online Banking website or BDO Mobile Banking app is real-time.
How much are the fees / charges for transferring funds to Gcash via BDO Online Banking?
A 25 Php transaction fee is deducted from your BDO account every time you send money to GCash.
Is there a BDO transfer limit to Gcash?
If you are transferring funds to Gcash through BDO Online Banking, your daily limit is PHP 50,000 per day.
Why is the Gcash option missing in the BDO app?
In our experience, this only happens when there is a system issue from BDO side.
For the latest updates or other issues, you can call # 2882 for GCASH and 631-8000 for BDO.
Read also :